Your first visit to Macomb Foot, Ankle and Wound Care establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, including your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. Please complete these forms in their entirety and bring them to you scheduled appointment along with your ID and insurance card(s).
Please print and fill out the new patient forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Additional patient resources:
- HMO Patient Notice
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Gout Diet
- Toe Shield Instructions
- Post Procedure Instructions for Nail
- Post Procedure Instructions for Plantar Fasciectomy
- Post Procedure Instructions for Kerr
- Post Procedure Instructions for Excision of Wart
- Scheduling Surgery - What to Expect
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.